The American Maritain Association will hold its 37th annual meeting this Spring from February 27th through March 1st. The conference will be held at Providence College in Providence, RI.
- The submission deadline for the conference has been extended to October 31st, 2013!
The theme of the conference is The Young Jacques: Bergson, Raïssa and Friends.
- Download the 2014 CFP by clicking on this link: CALL FOR PAPERS 2014
- Submit a Paper for the 2014 Conference here. Instructions for submitting a paper can be found here: papersubmissioninstructions141.pdf.
- Register for the Conference here using the Notre Dame Conference registration website.
- Reserve a room at the Providence Biltmore Hotel here.
Questions about the conference should be directed to Br. Justin at email@example.com.